Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Soggy Mini-Wheat.

You know what I feel like?

I feel like a soggy Frosted Mini Wheat.  You know, the one drowning in the milk with all its icing washed off?  That's how I feel.

I'm the mini wheat that's not fun to eat.  Ew, soggy mass of whole grains.  Yuck.  I'm the one that the kid (Who doesn't want to eat Frosted Mini Wheats in the first place, mind you.) picks around until he finally HAS to eat me.  But maybe he won't eat me.  Maybe he'll just dump me down the sink.  I'll get caught in the milk current & get dragged down, down, down, into the garbage disposal, which the kid will turn on just to hear the neglected mini wheat slosh.  My sad, tattered, cereal-ingly gory remains will wash into a public sewage system where who knows what is floating around.  Oh, poo.

Funny thing is, I like the soggy Frosted Mini Wheats.  I'd rather have them than the brand spankin' new, solid, crisp ones.  This may be God telling me to actually like myself.  Huh.  Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment