Thursday, September 8, 2011

Never Forget.

'I will praise the LORD , who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.' - Psalm 16:7 & 8
 
 'I call on You, O God, for You will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer.' -Psalm 17:6

'Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.' -Psalm 55:22

'Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always.' -Psalm 105: 4

'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?' -Romans 8:31

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.' -2 Corinthians 12:9 & 10

I will remember, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment